(PDF) My Ántonia by Willa Cather · 9781509899784

Erklärung an den Weltklimagipfel Foren Austausch zu GreenCities NEWS (PDF) My Ántonia by Willa Cather · 9781509899784

Dieses Thema enthält 1 Antwort und 1 Teilnehmer. Es wurde zuletzt aktualisiert von  ratajzer vor 3 Jahre, 8 Monate.

Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen - 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)
  • Autor

ratajzer
    Teilnehmer

My Ántonia
    by Willa Cather

My Ántonia

• Author: Willa Cather
    • Format: hardcover, 360 pages
    • Publisher: Macmillan Collector’s Library (September 3, 2019)
    • ISBN: 9781509899784 (1509899782)
    • Language: english

About The Book

Set in rural Nebraska, Willa Cather’s My Ántonia is both the story of an enduring friendship and a brilliant portrayal of the lives of rural pioneers in the late-nineteenth century.

Part of the Macmillan Collector’s Library; a series of stunning, clothbound, pocket sized classics with gold foiled edges and ribbon markers. These beautiful books make perfect gifts or a treat for any book lover. This edition has an afterword by Bridget Bennett and original illustrations by W. T. Benda.

Ántonia and her family are from Bohemia and they must endure real hardship and loss to establish a new home in America. But Ántonia is never broken by adversity, and her strength and love of life stays with her childhood friend Jim for years to come, even as he leaves home to study and pursue his career. Told through Jim’s eyes, My Ántonia is a rich and beautiful novel about childhood and growing up, different cultures and the lure of home.

Paperback ebook My Ántonia. MP3 My Ántonia by Willa Cather read PC on Bookshop. Hardcover book My Ántonia Willa Cather download on Walmart. FB2 My Ántonia buy cheap for iPad. FictionBook book My Ántonia download on Kindle on Kobo.

Online ebook My Ántonia Willa Cather buy. MOBI book My Ántonia. Hardback ebook My Ántonia by Willa Cather read online iPhone on Booktopia. TXT My Ántonia by Willa Cather buy cheap. EPUB ebook My Ántonia read on Android on Book Depository.

PDF My Ántonia Willa Cather. MP3 book My Ántonia download for reader on Dymocks. Paperback My Ántonia Willa Cather download for Mac on Powells. FB2 ebook My Ántonia read online. Hardcover book My Ántonia by Willa Cather on IndieBound.

ratajzer
    Teilnehmer
Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen - 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.