Oxycodone white pill 114

Dieses Thema enthält 0 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer. Es wurde zuletzt aktualisiert von  hapasreate1978 vor 5 Jahre, 6 Monate.

Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor

hapasreate1978
    Teilnehmer

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE

This amazing site, which includes experienced business for 9 years, is one of the leading pharmacies on the Internet.

We take your protection seriously.

They are available 24 hours each day, 7 days per week, through email, online chat or by mobile.

Privacy is vital to us.

Everything we do at this amazing site is 100% legal.

– Really Amazing prices

– NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED!

– Top Quality Medications!

– Discount & Bonuses

– Fast and Discreet Shipping Worldwide

– 24/7 Customer Support. Free Consultation!

– Visa, MasterCard, Amex etc.

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE

114 (Oxycodone 30 mg) This pill with imprint "114" is White, Round and has been identified as Oxycodone hydrochloride 30 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.. Oxycodone is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics.07/07/2011 · Hey all. So i have 2 white, round pills with 114 on one side with a score. These are 30 mg oxycodone hcl pills. I have seen many of …The pill with imprint 114 is oxycodone 30 mg. View images and comprehensive medicine information. It’s a white pain killer, prob morphine , has the 54 on top of the 733 on the same side, nothing on the. Drugs.com > General Discussion Boards > Pill Identification . oxycodone capsules forums and articles.I have a small, white round pill with a 114 on it that i think is oxycodone ir 30 mg. Sadly, i inject oxycodone daily. Can this type also be injected?

Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.